The grass is definitely greener at Gecko
We take great pride in achieving professionally recognised, commercial accreditations. Benefitting both our internal operations and the quality of work supplied.
ISO9001: Quality Management Systems
As part of the new and improved Gecko Contracting, the management team have apoted the ISO9001 standards. This ensures that all staff, facilities and operations comply with or exceed a certain level of quality. Achieving such an integral commercial accreditation is of great importance to Gecko.
With 7 core benefits ISO9001 will be a huge asset to our clients as well as ourselves now that we are fully accredited.
- Demonstration of quality with very recognisable standards
- Improved efficiency and reduction in costs
- Better customer experience and management
- Effective risk management strategy
- Competitive advantage and broadened market scope for contracts and tenders (especially government)
- Enthused and engaged staff management with documented processes
- Utilisation of best practice management and strategy
Sound education and a vast skill set is a key pillar in Gecko Contracting’s success. We like to encourage and ensure proper education for our staff so that we know a job done once is a job done right.
West Australian White Card
Horticulturalist Cert III, Challenger Tafe
Spraying License, Department of Health
Truck License, Department of Transport
Basic Worksite Traffic Management Ticket, Perth Traffic Plans
Basic Worksite Traffic Control Ticket, Perth Traffic Plans
Cert. IV Front Line Management
First Aid Qualifications